Classic pepperoni pizza flavors are mixed with cheesy pasta in this one pot dish that is perfect for a busy weeknight! Ready in just 30 minutes!
Cook Time : 23 MINS
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage, casings removed (or buy pre-ground sausage)
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, divided
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 24 oz jar of marinara sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 3 cups water
- 1 lb dry, uncooked short cut pasta (like penne, rigatoni, etc)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh minced parsley or basil, for garnish
Please visit thechunkychef.com for full instructions.