An easy Whole30 creamy taco soup. Make eating a healthy and nutritious meal easy! This flavorful and nutritious taco soup is made with all paleo ingredients and only takes a few minutes to prepare!
Cook Time: 20 minutes
If you’d like the soup to be creamier, be sure to blend everything together at the very end!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 4 bell peppers diced
- 2 pounds grassfed ground beef
- 2-3 tablespoons chili powder depending on how spicy you want it
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper depending on how spicy you want it
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 24 ounces bone broth
- 5 ounces culinary coconut milk
- 8 onces diced green chiles
- green onions
Please visit themovementmenu.com for full instructions.