Amazing 30 Minute Mongolian Beef. Tender flank steak fried and tossed in a thick Asian inspired sauce. Way better than takeout!
Cook Time: 10 Mins
- 1 pound flank steak, sliced against the grain and cut into ¼ inch cubes
- ⅛ cup cornstarch
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup light or dark brown sugar
- oil for frying
- sliced green onions for garnished, if desired
Please visit chefsavvy.com for full instructions.