This easy steak marinade takes minutes to whip together and takes a value/budget steak from good to AMAZING!
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 large lemons (1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Coarse sea salt, optional
- Steaks of your choice
- Canola oil, for grill grates
Please visit chelseasmessyapron.com for full instructions.