Harry Potter fans, this Butterbeer Cake is for you! Butterscotch, cream soda, and marshmallow all in one spellbinding dessert.
Author : Olivia – livforcake
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 tsps baking powder
- 3.5 oz butterscotch instant pudding mix one package
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups cream soda clear
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract *
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 14 oz marshmallow fluff store bought or homemade
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- butterscotch sauce **
- gold sanding sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour three 6″ cake rounds and line with parchment.
You can visit livforcake.com for full instructions.