Crispy Southwest Wraps are one of our go-to, easy meals. They take less than 30-minutes and my family loves them!
Author : Lauren Allen – tastesbetterfromscratch
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn , thawed
- 1/2 red bell pepper , chopped
- 1 green onion , chopped
- 1 cup cooked rice (leftover rice works great!), white, brown, rice pilaf, wild rice
- 1 1/2 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese (or Monterey or pepperjack)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6-8 large flour tortillas
- Add the ground beef to a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and crumble until browned. Drain grease.
You can visit tastesbetterfromscratch.com for full instructions.