Easy Weeknight Chicken Spaghetti – who says comfort food can’t be easy?
Cook time: 30 mins
- 1 pound dry spaghetti, broken in half, then broken in half again
- 2 cups pre-cooked chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 1 can (10½ oz.) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10½ oz.) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- ¼ cup green pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 16 oz. chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, reserving ½ cup for later use
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s Season salt
- Salt & pepper to taste
Please visit areinventedmom.com for full instructions.