This casserole is delicious for an easy low-carb dinner.
Yield : 4 Servings
Author : kalynskitchen
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and each cut lengthwise into two pieces
- 2 – 3 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus
- 1 cup chicken stock, simmered to reduce to 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup sour cream (regular or light, but not fat-free)
- 3 oz. soft goat cheese (The kind that comes in a log.)
- 3 T Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup finely grated sharp cheddar (I used white cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
You can visit kalynskitchen.com for full instructions.