Cobb Dip is a delicious light dip made with creamy ranch, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled corn, shredded cheese, bacon, and blue cheese crumbles. The perfect party dip recipe!
Author: Cathy Trochelman
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix
- 1 c. chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato chopped
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. grilled corn
- 1/4 c. bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 c. blue cheese crumbles
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and Ranch Dip mix and mix until smooth.
You can visit lemontreedwelling.com for full instructions.