This Four Cheese Spaghetti is ultra creamy and garlicky. It comes together in under 20 minutes, making it a perfect weeknight meal.
Cook Time: 14 mins
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Romano Cheese
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped flat-leaf parsley
Please visit yellowblissroad.com for full instructions.