This easy sausage, egg and hash brown casserole is simple to make, and always a crowd-pleaser!
Yield : About 8 Servings
Auhtor : Ali
- 1 pound Italian sausage (I prefer hot, but mild or sweet also work)
- 1 medium white onion, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and diced (or 1 jar of roasted red peppers, drained and diced)
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (20 ounce) bag frozen hash browns, thawed (I used the cubed kind)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- (optional topping: thinly sliced green onions)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
You can visit gimmesomeoven.com for full directions.