Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes. It’s great made ahead of time, reheats well and freezes perfectly.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion , diced
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 medium potatoes , peeled and diced
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups mixed vegetables , fresh or frozen
Please visit spendwithpennies.com for full directions.