Hot chocolate has never tasted so good! Regular hot chocolate gets an upgrade by adding ice cream, hot fudge sauce, and other gourmet toppings. I love making these hot chocolate floats with rich, creamy hot chocolate made from scratch, but if you prefer, you can substitute 4 cups of prepared hot chocolate instead.
Servings : 8
Author : Elizabeth LaBau – sugarhero
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups milk I used whole milk
- 2-3 tbsp brown sugar to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 6 oz good-quality bittersweet chocolate finely chopped
- 4 oz good-quality milk chocolate finely chopped
- 1 quart ice cream vanilla, peppermint, and coffee all work well!
- Hot fudge sauce
- Chocolate shavings or other decorations optional
For full instructions you can go to sugarhero.com.