Steak And Creamy Garlic Shrimp is an incredible easy to make gourmet steak dinner! Pan Seared OR Grilled! Tastes just like something out of a restaurant, this low carb steak recipe is ready on the table in less than 15 minutes. The sauce is out of this world…you will even impress yourself!
Servings: 4 people
Author : Karina – cafedelites
- 4 New York Steak strip steaks (Porterhouse steaks)
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
Creamy Garlic Shrimp:
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 8 ounces (250 g) shrimp deveined, tails on or off
- 4 cloves garlic (or 1 tablespoons minced garlic)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup heavy cream* (thickened cream)
- 1/4 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Visit cafedelites.com for full instructions.