Strawberry Shortcake Cake Roll – this easy cake roll recipe is filled with fresh strawberries and cream cheese whipped cream! It’s the perfect cake for any occasion, but especially during strawberry season!
Servings: 10 -12 servings
Author : Dorothy Kern
For the Cake:
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Powdered sugar to aid in rolling
For the Filling and Topping:
- 8 ounces Challenge cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 pound fresh strawberries plus more for topping, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 10×15” or 10.5×15” cake/jelly roll pan with foil and spray with floured nonstick cooking spray.
You can visit crazyforcrust.com for full instructions.